THE CENTER FOR RESEARCH INNOVATION
Membership Interest Form
The National Academy of Inventors is a member organization comprising U.S. and international universities, and governmental and non-profit research institutes, with over 4,000 individual inventor members and Fellows spanning more than 250 institutions worldwide.
Complete the application below and discover the benefits of being a member of this vibrant community.
Join Northeastern’s Vibrant Chapter
With electrifying programming featuring preeminent speakers, services propelling professional distinction, and abundant networking opportunities, active participation in Northeastern’s NAI Chapter proves to be an enriching experience.
Chapter membership is open to Northeastern faculty who hold one or more granted patents. Chapter affiliation is open to all students, no matter academic level or area of study.
- Collaborate and recognize fellow inventors
- Receive professional distinction within Northeastern and beyond
- Support and mentor fellow members, both faculty and students
- Network and innovate with industry partners
- Access support for pursuing NAI national standing as a fellow or member
- Learn more about pursuing entrepreneurship and the advantages of protecting intellectual property
- Connect and network with fellow students, Northeastern faculty, and industry partners
- Enhance key skills related to innovation, entrepreneurship, and leadership
- Expand professional horizons via mentoring opportunities
- Bring your ideas to life in a collaborative setting
- Attend scheduled events and workshops
- Foster an inclusive and supportive environment for the community of inventors and entrepreneurs
- Contribute to the professional and academic development of fellow members
- Encourage participation in chapter activities